Personal Immigration

Helping You on Your Path Toward Citizenship

We regularly represent U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents in petitioning for their spouses, children, siblings, and parents to join them in the United States.

As a U.S. citizen, you may file an immigration petition for a parent, spouse (or a fiancé who is residing overseas), minor and adult children (married or unmarried), and siblings. As a lawful permanent resident (green card holder), you may petition a spouse (or a fiancé who is residing overseas), minor and adult unmarried children.

We also provide full support to dependents involved in their family’s immigration processes in the United States. We make sure that employers and their employees have an immigration strategy for accompanying family members. Our immigration professionals work closely with all the family members to prepare the required documentation for timely application processing and to help spouses and children remain compliant with all immigration requirements throughout their stay in the United States.

We are a full-service immigration firm that can help with all of your immigration issues. Here are some examples of issues that we can help you address:

  • Green card applications
  • Immigration appeals
  • Immigration defense in court
  • Employment immigration
  • Visa applications
  • Waivers and Exceptions

How we help immigrants

When you contact one of our experienced immigration attorneys, you will have a trusted counselor and advisor in your corner who will navigate the proper legal channels on your behalf to help utilize all of the rights afforded you under the law. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get to work in taking the steps necessary to obtain results for you and your family.

Making our client's lives easier



Do I need to work with an attorney to deal with the USCIS?

You are not required to use an attorney for any legal matter, but navigating complex legal systems can be challenging without the help of a pro. While immigrants may choose to pursue their immigration case on their own, agencies will often use an immigrant’s lack of knowledge of his or her rights under the law to deny those rights. By working with an experienced immigration attorney, you will have someone on your side with the knowledge of the relevant law, procedures, and tactics used by agencies. Your lawyer will stand up for your rights under the law.

What are my options if my request was denied?

In some cases, an appeal of a decision may be the best strategy to reverse a prior decision or to bring about new information not previously considered in your case. Not every case is right for an appeal. To help you determine if you would benefit from an appeal, you can simply call the law offices of Leleu & Gomez Alfaro and speak with an attorney to get a free assessment.

Start Your Immigration Process Today